Imagine yourself sitting in a stadium surrounded by the singing, chanting, and cheering of the crowd. The ball is played forward to the star striker. As he winds around unleash his shot you can hear the audible sucking in of the breath of 50,000 fans waiting in expectation. Because split second because the ball sails goal-ward not really a sound is heard. What follows next can be the exhalation of excitement because the ball sails wide, the gut-wrenching feel of the opposing team scoring, the sigh of relief as your opponent misses, or the heart-pounding, adrenaline-fueled excitement of your team scoring.
That is the moment that produces soccer so exciting, and especially so in the English Premier League. Every moment may bring forth those primal emotions of frustration แมนยู, rage, disappointment, joy. There’s always the possibility for something to occur; a play that will change the span of the overall game and even change the span of the entire season. When you’re a supporter of the English Premier League, there’s always something worth watching.
Listed below are 5 reasoned explanations why everyone ought to be following the English Premier League.
5) INTENSITY AND UNPREDICTABLE DRAMA – Every match matters. Ultimately, every match is a lot more than simply an individual game. With a clock that runs forward instead of backward, there’s always the possibility for something to occur until the very end. With the addition of stoppage time, even the number of minutes that will end up on the clock is unknown. Scripts can be written and expectations set, but there is a constant know what will actually happen until the ultimate whistle blows.
4) WORLD-CLASS TEAMS AND PLAYERS – The English Premier League is composed of 20 teams, that have their very own rich history and type of play. In the Premier League you can virtually choose any type of play and find a group that promotes that style. Counterattack, tika taka passing, wing play, possession and tempo control, hardworking and hard tackling, and more. There’s another reason you will find a wide variety of varieties of play: players from nearly every continent in the world decide to showcase their talents in England. It’s made the Barclays Premier League a world-wide brand that’s increasingly popular each year.
3) GOAL SCORING AND NON-STOP ACTION – The Premier League is not known for anybody type of play, but you can always expect there to be action and excitement in certain form. Most matches are played at a rapid pace. No commercials, no time outs, no running down the clock. Last season 1,066 goals were scored through the entire 380 games played. I wouldn’t be surprised to see more scored this year. Every goal scored is followed closely by the celebrations of the fans, but even much more, that of the players. Each player has their very own type of celebrating, with some such as the fans, others including teammates, and those that choose to celebrate in their very own world.
2) EPIC RIVALRIES – I’d claim that the Premier League has more rivalries than any other league. With the league being in a nation about as huge as their state of Louisiana, rivalries are inevitable. London alone has six separate clubs playing in the Premier League. Derbies (matches played between rivals) take place multiple times through the entire season, with clubs facing rivals from exactly the same city or nearby cities. These types of rivalries have long, rich histories that return decades.
1) UNWAVERING FANS AND ENERGETIC ATMOSPHERE – The singing, the chanting, the cheering. All of it increases the atmosphere. Some particular stadiums and games own it significantly more than others, but it’s there to varying degrees for each single match. Every team has multiple songs and chants they could turn to through the match to have behind their team. When a crowd is in full voice, it’s truly amazing. As soon as when the ball hits the trunk of the net and you hear the crowd’s cry of joy, is the moment that every soccer fan lives for.